A perfect side for any night of the week.
Total Time: 0:40 Prep: 0:10 Level: Easy
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 6 Slices bacon, cut into pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. On a large baking sheet, season brussels sprouts, bacon, and garlic with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and toss until combined.
- Bake until brussels are tender and charred, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make balsamic glaze: In a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, and rosemary. Simmer until reduced by half, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes (the mixture should coat the back of a spoon). Let cool.
- Drizzle roasted brussels sprouts with balsamic and serve.