- 2 olive oil
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- green pepper chopped
- cup white rice
- heaping tbsps. Santa Cruz Chili Paste
- cups chicken bouillon or chicken broth
- In a heavy 2 quart saucepan or skillet heat olive oil over medium heat until very hot.
- Add onions and cook a few minutes before adding green peppers and garlic.
- Reduce heat and simmer until Onions are transparent.
- Add rice and stir occasionally until rice is lightly browned.
- Add chili paste and mix well.
- Add water bring to a boil. Add bouillon or broth,
- Cover and Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and leave covered for 5 minutes before serving. Serves six.